Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012


Hey good people,

I know it takes me some time to post my creations, but I am a busy military woman...protecting and serving my country...lol!  Anyways, I am submitting this card in the Brown Sugar Black and White with a splash of color challenge at http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/  I am not great at photographing my cards, but I am getting better.  The image used is a Robert Jackson masterpiece...Check out more of his work at Fineartsbyrobertjackson.com...TFL

6 comments:

  1. I love your card! I just love the images from Robert Jackson! Thanks for playing along with us over Brown Sugar Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cute card. I'm going to have to check out his images. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar, we hope you decide to play again!!
    Good Luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, I hope to see you in the next challenge.


    Kim
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete