Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Good morning good people,

I was watching the  highlights of the London Olympics and the USA women's beach volleyball team was asked "what are you going to do to get back on top" after the lost one match.  The ladies responded with what they had been taught by their coach:  Breathe Believe and Battle!  I thought those were some powerful words, so I was inspired to design this card with the sentiment: Don't Lose Sight of the Goal.  Just like with the USA team, we lose the fight from time to time, but if we keep their motto in mind and continue to put one foot in front of the other, we will win!  Take Care and Much Love,  Kinkybella

   

5 comments:

  1. That is one fierce shoe! The colors are so dynamic, and the bling is right on. Thanks for bringing this classy card to Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL> I love the sentiment tfs great creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoe, if the heel was smaller even I would love a pair of these. Thanks for playing along with us at Jacksons Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and the sentiment!! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I have that sentiment also. Thanks for playing along at JDE.

    ReplyDelete