Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Paint Stick for Memas Crafts Year in Review Challenge

Hey good people,
Memas craft's is hosting a Year in Review challenge over on Scraps of Color and it's one of the easiest challenge's we will find in 2013.  You can also find the challenge at:  http://memascrafts.blogspot.com/; all you have to do is post up to two of your favorite creations from 2012...I can't resist such a low maintenance challenge...it might cause you a little stress if all of your creations are fantastic, but I don't have that problem...LOL! So I will post a paint stick I made for a swap done in April 2012 and I will post a second creation later (if I can find one).  TFL
Much love, Kinkybella

5 comments:

  1. I remember this from the Afrocentric paint stick swap. I love this and it is making me want to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I am so glad you decided to join us over at Memas Crafts. I hope you will visit us often.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this - absolutely beautiful tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stick is gorgeous! This is one of those projects that never age.

    ReplyDelete