Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cards using Anji's images

Hey good people,

The following are cards made using Anji's images.  Her blog link is under my Blogs of Inspiration listing; check it out and you will find some very nice images.  The first two cards are Vintage themed and it took  me forever to figure it out.  They are the first vintage cards I have created and I must say I was challenged!  TFL...  Much Love, Kinkybella

Sorry about my photography skills.  I have to learn to do better.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely mix of coloring, papers, and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be using?
    I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

    Also visit my website - Adfly Bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very nice...love the use of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete